If you want help learning Salesforce, or need help implementing Salesforce in your business then lets get together and talk about it.
Salesforce Consultant (Administrator & Developer)
Implementations of Sales or Service Cloud. Expanding functionality of existing orgs. Integrations with external systems. Classic to Lightning conversion projects.
- LIghtning Ready
- Converted Classic org to Lightning Experience.
- Setup Sales and Service Console in Lightning.
- Used built-in, 3rd Party, and Custom components.
- Process Automation
- Used Flow Builder to create both interactive and autolaunched and screen flows.
- Created reusable sub flows to reduce maintenance.
- Created Process Builders to send and receive Platform Events related Mulesoft integration.
- Salesforce Clouds
- Implementations of Sales and Service Clouds.
- Support and Maintenance of Community Cloud.
- Fast Pace
- Comfortable working multiple projects at the same time.
- Works quickly through a backlog of stories or a punch list of change requests making decisions as needed or reaching out to the right people to get clarification.
- Works with sales people or support staff to define process and translate that into built in Salesforce functionality.
- Configure First, Develop as Needed
- LIghtning Components
- Visualforce Pages
- Large and Small Orgs
- Largest org was supporting 600+ users.
- Smallest org of 3 users.
- Worked with Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited org.
- Data Loader (including Command Line Interface)
- Illuminated Cloud
- Strongpoint.io (Change Management)
Work and Education History
- Salesforce Practice Lead, New Resources (2018 – Present)
- Salesforce Practice Lead, Centare (2013 – 2018)
- Delivery Manager, Thomson Reuters (2001-2013)
- Senior Application Programmer, TALX Corporation (1997-2001)
- Engineering Associate, Eaton Corporation (1995-1997)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, University of Phoenix (2004)
email@example.com | 262-299-3525