- Install the Dewwow-SalesforceGoogleVoice.zip using workbench, aside.io, or any way you like.
- Setup Email Service.
- Setup > Custom Code > Email Service
- Point to the GoogleVoiceMailHandler class.
- Setup new Email Address within the email service.
- This is done within the Email Service you just created. You are basically having Salesforce generate a unique email address that will run the code using a specific user account to accept the email.
- Setup gmail to forward your email.
- You setup a Filter and then in the filter you tell it to forward to the email address you generated above.
- You’ll need to click the link that is email to Salesforce before Gmail will let you use that email address. The confirmation link should show up in Salesforce as a Task for the user you configured.